Freedom of association and Baha'i Faith
Have also been thinking about how Baha'i religious practice contravenes this right and how a religion which has progressive aspects has evolved to not recognize this basic human right.
The illogic of the Baha'i religious practice of shunning those it has labeled as covenant breakers is that a Baha'i could be forced to associate with a fellow Baha'i whose character is shady while at the same time being forced to not associate with a Baha'i from a different sect whose character is laudable. Not only is this illogical, in Canadian law it is illegal because it contravenes our Character of Rights and Freedoms right of association.
Which makes more sense? The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms or Baha'i religious practice, Baha'i religious law? A Baha'i religious law which can even force family members to not associate with each other on threat of being excommunicated from the Baha'i religion?
There are aspects of Baha'i belief that need to be shed before the Baha'i religion can truly be a humanitarian religion, a religion which truly honors the human rights of all, a religion fit for this time in humanities history.
Written by Larry Rowe
Source : TRB
Posted by Naser Emtesali at 11:07 AM
For Vimeo lovers here : https://vimeo.com/172849142 Abdul Baha (Son of Baha'u'llah) was one of the leader of Baha'i Cult ...
EARLIER PERSIAN BAHA'IS AND TODAY'S AMERICAN BAHA'IS Image : http://bahaiculture.blogspot.com مقدمه يکي از مباحث جالب در...
يك شبكه فساد بين المللي كه به صورت كاملاً سازمان يافته در داخل كشور فعاليت مي كرد، توسط دستگاههاي اطلاعاتي - امنيتي كشور شناسايي و منه...
The Baha’i faith as it stands today faces a challenge of becoming irrelevant to the sayings of Baha’u’llah and Abdul Baha. Having failed t...
..... I will be stepping on a few people's toes here. Your Christians are really unaware of where their concept of the millenium came fr...
By diamondsouled ...I do agree though that the Baha'i Faith, in all it's various incarnations, is a cult. I was indoctrinated in...
Mazhab i Bab wa Baha - Volume 2 (Urdu Book on Baha'i Faith) مذہب باب و بہا جلد ۲، بہائی عقاید سے متعلق اردو کتابMazhab i Bab wa Baha - Volume 2 (Urdu Book on Baha'i Faith) مذہب باب و بہا جلد ۲، بہائی عقاید سے متعلق اردو... by ShireenMoghaddam ...
Baha'i Faith: The Sinking Titanic Bahai Faith – the harbinger of a United World, Unity of Mankind and New World Order is present...
Baha’u’llah married three (Baha'i Version). 1]. At age 18 in October of 1835, Baha’u’llah married His first wife who was named Asiyyi...
As a Bahá'í youth, I remember not being impressed with the photographs I had seen of Bahá'u'lláh. Having grown up with charming...
- ► 2016 (107)
- ► 2015 (69)
- ► 2014 (85)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (85)
- فعاليت بهائيت در افغانستان
- Baha'i Architecture : How unique !!!
- Baha'i Architecture : Use of Obelisk
- Baha'i Architecture : The Eagle at the Burial Plac...
- Baha'i Architecture : The grave of Shoghi Effendi
- The two Factions of Babism - The Baha'is and The A...
- BBC's commendable services for the Cause of Baha'u...
- Does the Baha'i Faith suffer from schizophrenia by...
- Supreme Court of Afghanistan declared Baha’i faith...
- Violette Nakhjavani is dead !
- The Baha'i way of Begging
- Infallibility of UHJ demands NO ELECTIONS !!!
- Freedom of association and Baha'i Faith
- Yossi Shalom, addressed 40,000 people at the foot ...
- Baha’i Faith is Hypocrisy personified
- How Baha'i faith is a Cult?
- The Guardian problem in the Baha'i Faith
- Newly launched Baha'i Application for iPhone (Free...
- The Kitáb-i-Aqdas and Bahá'í Fundamentalism
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (75)