Baha'i Children Classes - SHORT FILM


Being an Ex-Bahai and having seen the Bahai life internally from a very senior position in the faith, I aspire to show in this video what I saw from inside for decades. The way we used to plan to convert children around us and the tactics we used to disguise our intentions, the celebrations we used to make when someone would buy our lies and send their children to our classes in the name of moral education.

Being an Ex-Bahai, I don’t think spreading one’s faith is bad, people from all religious backgrounds do it. But doing it by deceiving parents, tricking children into conversion over the years at an age they are unable to understand and compare their family religion with what they are being brainwashed for, is even against the Bahai principle “Independent Investigation of Truth”. This breaks my heart. Bahais indoctrinate their principles into children of other faith through games, music, story telling, quotations, colouring etc, a deception completely unacceptable. And the conversion takes place years later when the children are out of parent’s influence

https://youtube.com/shorts/RJHOjX-o8Mw

Shared by Vanecia Tramplo