1. The Violation of Abdu’l-Baha – Baha’u’llah in the The Kitáb-i-Ahd, or Book of the Covenant (his Will and Testament) appointed Abdu’l-Baha as his successor, but also stated that Abdu’l-Baha’s younger brother Mirza Muhammad Ali should be below him in rank and also be his immediate successor. Abdu’l-Baha disobeyed this commandment by depriving Muhammad Ali of any rank and replacing him as successor with his grandson, Shoghi Effendi, in his own Will and Testament.
2. The Madness of Shoghi Effendi – Abdu’l-Baha, in the same Will and Testament that appointed Shoghi Effendi as Guardian of the Cause of God, stated that the Guardian must appoint either his firstborn or another branch (male descendant of Baha’u’llah) as his successor in his own lifetime. Shoghi Effendi not only had no children, but he expelled from the Baha’i community every single one of Abdu’l-Baha’s own descendants, making it impossible for him to keep his grandfather’s commandments. He also died in 1957 without leaving a Will and Testament of his own as required by Baha’i law, throwing the Faith into a crisis.
3. Failed prophecy cover up – An early edition of Baha’u’llah and the New Era by J. E. Esselmont stated a prophecy by Abdu’l-Baha that by 1957 “Universal Peace will be firmly established, a Universal language promoted. Misunderstandings will pass away. The Bahá’í Cause will be promulgated in all parts and the oneness of mankind established.” But what really happened that year was Shoghi Effendi’s death. The prophecy was deleted from later editions of the book.
4. Attack on Kalimat Press – In 2005 and 2006,The National Spiritual Assemblies of the Baha’is of the United States and the United Kingdom issued orders to Baha’i communities under their command to stop selling books published by Kalimat Press, a small Baha’i owned book publishing company, for publishing a few books that they happened to disapprove of. As a result, the company was crippled in its operations.
5. Dr. Hossein Danesh, sex offender – A member of the National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha’is of Canada, Danesh was stripped of his psychiatric license in the 1990s after being accused by several of his patients of sexual abuse. Instead of being expelled from the Baha’i community, he was sent to the Baha’i Landegg “university” in Switzerland, a private school which failed in 2005. Returning to Canada, he was hired by the NSA of Canada as a marriage and family therapist for fellow Baha’is.
6. Italian Baha’i financial scandal – Franco Ceccherini, a longtime member of the Italian National Spiritual Assembly, was found in 2007 to have stolen over 360,000 euros over 14 years while serving as the Assembly’s treasurer. This was discovered only when the Italian government audited the Baha’i community and then charged it 275,000 euros in back taxes, crippling financially the entire Italian Baha’i community.
7. Stephen Birkland, Baha’i secret police detective – In the 1990s, as a member of the Continental Board of Counselors for North America, Birkland led an investigation of Baha’is running an internet forum known as “Talisman” where members could openly question and debate issues regarding the management of the Baha’i communities. Birkland’s abusive tactics drove several Baha’is, including Juan Cole and John & Linda Walbridge, to resign rather than be condemned as covenant-breakers for taking part in Talisman, which was then shut down. Birkand was later rewarded for his zeal by being appointed to the International Teaching Center in 2008 and eventually he was elected to the Universal House of Justice in 2010.
Note : There are many more that Dale missed out. Please check this blog for more info:
For Vimeo lovers here : https://vimeo.com/172849142 Abdul Baha (Son of Baha'u'llah) was one of the leader of Baha'i Cult ...
EARLIER PERSIAN BAHA'IS AND TODAY'S AMERICAN BAHA'IS Image : http://bahaiculture.blogspot.com مقدمه يکي از مباحث جالب در...
"During my time as a Baha'i, I saw potential converts lied to by Baha'is regarding the membership of the Faith. The Baha...
..... I will be stepping on a few people's toes here. Your Christians are really unaware of where their concept of the millenium came fr...
बाबी और बहाई धर्म - एक परिचय Thanks to : Salim Siddiqui (India) for providing the PDF file.
يك شبكه فساد بين المللي كه به صورت كاملاً سازمان يافته در داخل كشور فعاليت مي كرد، توسط دستگاههاي اطلاعاتي - امنيتي كشور شناسايي و منه...
How much Indian is the Baha'i Lotus Temple? How the Indian Baha'is contibuted to its construction !!!?By Anupama R. (Ex-Baha'i from India) On the order of the Hand of Bahaism (Baha'is call it "Hand of Cause of God") Mr....
One of the distinguishing doctrines of the Bahá'í Faith is its characterization of rebellion against religious authority, what it calls ...
Baha’u’llah married three (Baha'i Version). 1]. At age 18 in October of 1835, Baha’u’llah married His first wife who was named Asiyyi...
"... A single, organically-united, unshattered World Common wealth." - Shoghi Effendi, Messages to America, p. 81 “... a stage wh...
- ► 2016 (107)
- बाबी और बहाई धर्म - एक परिचय • Download Hindi B...
- Baha'i Movement targets dissenters
- Baha'i Leaders Vexed by On-Line Critics
- Abdul Baha was a Hypocrite.
- Baha’i Scandals
- Grandson of Baha'u'llah doubts the authenticity of...
- Meeting of American Baha'is and Azalis was held in...
- Abdul Baha : ... Freemasons find their highest aim...
- Baha'u'llah's love for Animals !!!
- Persian Baha'i Wedding Highlight - This is an exam...
- A Lost History of the Baha'i Faith: The Progressiv...
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2014 (85)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (95)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (75)