In 2004 in a series of the editorials in several Western language newspapers, the Baha'i International Community claimed:
1) That a Baha'i holy site in the town of Barfurush, Mazandaran, namely the grave of Mullah Muhammad 'Ali Barfurushi Quddus (d. 1849), had been desecrated and destroyed.
- What these editorials failed to mention was that this gravesite in Mazandaran was at no time, whether now or in the past, a Baha'i holy site nor the holy figure interred a Baha'i.
The Baha'i International Community claimed this grave had been destroyed as a matter of fact. No evidence of such destruction was ever furnished to any human rights body yet it was repeated again and again.
THE ACTUAL FACTS
The grave of Siyyid Mulla Muhammad 'Ali Barfurushi "Quddus" is situated in an all girls school in the hamlet of Barfurush outside of the town of Sari. This grave has been there since the murder of said individual in the summer of 1849 by a mob incited against said by Sa'id al-Ulama, the Usuli mujtahid of the town. During the early part of 2004 routine repairs were conducted upon the structure of the school, and during these reparis a wall some several yards away was partially damaged. This wall was nowhere near the grave nor has the grave been damaged. This was therefore no desecration ordered by the IR regime but a repair.
In the New York Times, the London Times, et al, the Baha'i International "cult" community had claimed this desecration as a matter of fact. To date they have not furnished a single leaf of documentary evidence to any human rights body regarding this incident or any such desecration.
2) Shortly after this incident they claimed that the house of Mirza Bozorg Nuri, situated in the old Arab quarter of Tehran, had been destroyed as well. Once again, no documentary evidence was provided for this claim, and the house still stands at this time.
3) Towards the end of 2004 the Baha'i International Community then began claiming to be victims of "cultural genocide" by the Iranian nation as a whole, without specifying the IR but rather Iran en toto. This claim was first articulated by Moojan Momen on the Tarikh list and shortly thereafter a journal article by one Friedrich Affolter appeared making this same claim.
- This claim was immediately questioned by a sting of professional human rights academics, amongst them Associate Professor Reza Afshari.
All of these items were taken to the former United Nations Commission for Human Rights (now desolved) as petitions for egregious human rights violations by the Islamic Republic towards their community, and all were rejected as unsubstantiated by the former body in early 2005.
Shortly thereafter the item below appeared on the Baha'i International community's own website. At this time the Baha'i International "cult" community is questioning the former body's resolve in refusing their petition, and even denying that their petition was found to be unsubstantiated. Yet to date no independently verifiable, documentary evidence has been provided for the allegations noted above by the Baha'i international cult community.
In short, in 2004-2005 the Baha'i "international cult" community lied to the general public as well as the human rights community regarding human rights violations, and as such were told where to go by the former UN body. And still no evidence has been forthcoming on these claims, regarding:1) The destruction of the shrine of Quddus
2) The destruction of the house of Mirza Bozorg
3) Or "Cultural genocide"
Nor for that matter have the Baha'is explained:
1) Where the evidence is for the uhj's follow-ups on the disappeared NSA of Iran circa 1979?
2) Or, where is the IRI's official statement on the fate and final whereabouts of these individuals is?
3) Or, why is there an official Baha'i body in Iran today sanctioned by the Islamic regime today known as the Ma'arif and why a Mr Khanjani who represents this body is left unmolested by the Islamist regime?
For Vimeo lovers here : https://vimeo.com/172849142 Abdul Baha (Son of Baha'u'llah) was one of the leader of Baha'i Cult ...
EARLIER PERSIAN BAHA'IS AND TODAY'S AMERICAN BAHA'IS Image : http://bahaiculture.blogspot.com مقدمه يکي از مباحث جالب در...
يك شبكه فساد بين المللي كه به صورت كاملاً سازمان يافته در داخل كشور فعاليت مي كرد، توسط دستگاههاي اطلاعاتي - امنيتي كشور شناسايي و منه...
The Baha’i faith as it stands today faces a challenge of becoming irrelevant to the sayings of Baha’u’llah and Abdul Baha. Having failed t...
By diamondsouled ...I do agree though that the Baha'i Faith, in all it's various incarnations, is a cult. I was indoctrinated in...
Mazhab i Bab wa Baha - Volume 2 (Urdu Book on Baha'i Faith) مذہب باب و بہا جلد ۲، بہائی عقاید سے متعلق اردو کتابMazhab i Bab wa Baha - Volume 2 (Urdu Book on Baha'i Faith) مذہب باب و بہا جلد ۲، بہائی عقاید سے متعلق اردو... by ShireenMoghaddam ...
Baha’u’llah married three (Baha'i Version). 1]. At age 18 in October of 1835, Baha’u’llah married His first wife who was named Asiyyi...
..... I will be stepping on a few people's toes here. Your Christians are really unaware of where their concept of the millenium came fr...
Baha'i Faith: The Sinking Titanic Bahai Faith – the harbinger of a United World, Unity of Mankind and New World Order is present...
As a Bahá'í youth, I remember not being impressed with the photographs I had seen of Bahá'u'lláh. Having grown up with charming...
- ► 2016 (107)
- ► 2015 (69)
- ► 2014 (85)
- ▼ June (4)
- ► 2012 (85)
- ► 2011 (95)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (75)