"Faithful" Baha'is slapping and insulting a "Covenant Breaker" !


Sometime after I was ‘expelled’ from the Cause and after the Bab’s shrine on Mount Carmel had been completed, a club of university graduates - chaired by an old friend of my sister’s - invited me to talk about the Cause. This I was honoured to do and at the appointed date spoke at that meeting. However, upon leaving the hall, Mr. Mohammad Baha’i and Mr. Mansour, who, at that time worked at the house of Abdul Baha (and were in the service of Shoghi Effendi) came forward, spat in my face and slapping me in the face said ‘You are an enemy of the Cause and you give talks about it!?

By RUHI MOHSEN AFNAN (Grandson of Abdul Baha)
Written in 1970

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers

Blog Archive