|Click to Enlarge.|
Read more on this topic :
- Steve Scholl on shunning family
- Jeffrey Goldberg's poignant story. I hope others will take the time to read and reflect on it. "My wife and I were declared to be covenant-breakers." Golberg was the lawyer representing the Orthodox Baha'i denominations in the NSA lawsuit of 2006 to 2008.
- Compare LaAeterna's "publicly denounce my family as heretics"
- David Langness "cultlike practice of shunning and casting out any dissidents"
- Ruletherod "shunning mentality"
- Michael McKenny, "removed your name from our membership rolls."
- Alison Marshall, "removed your name from the rolls."
- Juan Cole on Baha'i Shunning 1 uhj denounces New Zealander as a covenant breaker, Ms Pauline Smith
- Juan Cole on Baha'i Shunning 2 "non-Baha'is are being shunned by the Baha'i community"
- Juan Cole on Baha'i Shunning 3 "a form of libel as traditionally defined"
- Juan Cole on Baha'i Shunning 4 "Shunning is the marker of a cult."
- Juan Cole on Baha'i Shunning 5 "institutionalization of shunning as a feature of everyday life"
- Juan Cole on Baha'i Shunning 6 "Baha'is are always on heresy trial"
- Juan Cole on Baha'i Shunning 7 "shunning is threatened or imposed"
- Juan Cole on Baha'i Shunning 8 "sentenced to the "social death" of shunning"
- Larry Rowe - Hypocrisy of Bahai Shunning December, 2005
- Larry Rowe - 2006 Extensive comments on shunning and slander
- religioustolerance.org "shunning or expelling non-conforming adherents"
Still More :