Supreme Court of Afghanistan declared Baha’i faith as form of blasphemy and followers of it as infidels
"Non-Muslim minority groups, particularly Christian, Hindu, Sikh, and Bahai groups, which together constitute approximately 1 percent of the population, were targets of discrimination and persecution. The minority Shia community continued to face discrimination from the majority Sunni population. Authorities detained at least two converts from Islam to Christianity during the reporting period, although both have since been released. Television programming led to increased negative public opinion and suspicion of Christian activities and targeted violence and harassment against Christians, including converts from Islam. The Afghan Supreme Court ruled that membership in the Bahai Faith constituted blasphemy and that Muslims who convert to the Bahai Faith are apostates. Local Hindu and Sikh populations continued to encounter problems in obtaining land for cremation and harassment during major celebrations."
Source : http://allafrica.com/stories/201109141069.html
Please participate in debate here : http://www.interfaith.org/forum/afghan-supreme-court-rules-bahai-14467.html
Posted by Naser Emtesali at 6:42 AM
For Vimeo lovers here : https://vimeo.com/172849142 Abdul Baha (Son of Baha'u'llah) was one of the leader of Baha'i Cult ...
EARLIER PERSIAN BAHA'IS AND TODAY'S AMERICAN BAHA'IS Image : http://bahaiculture.blogspot.com مقدمه يکي از مباحث جالب در...
يك شبكه فساد بين المللي كه به صورت كاملاً سازمان يافته در داخل كشور فعاليت مي كرد، توسط دستگاههاي اطلاعاتي - امنيتي كشور شناسايي و منه...
The Baha’i faith as it stands today faces a challenge of becoming irrelevant to the sayings of Baha’u’llah and Abdul Baha. Having failed t...
..... I will be stepping on a few people's toes here. Your Christians are really unaware of where their concept of the millenium came fr...
By diamondsouled ...I do agree though that the Baha'i Faith, in all it's various incarnations, is a cult. I was indoctrinated in...
Mazhab i Bab wa Baha - Volume 2 (Urdu Book on Baha'i Faith) مذہب باب و بہا جلد ۲، بہائی عقاید سے متعلق اردو کتابMazhab i Bab wa Baha - Volume 2 (Urdu Book on Baha'i Faith) مذہب باب و بہا جلد ۲، بہائی عقاید سے متعلق اردو... by ShireenMoghaddam ...
Baha'i Faith: The Sinking Titanic Bahai Faith – the harbinger of a United World, Unity of Mankind and New World Order is present...
Baha’u’llah married three (Baha'i Version). 1]. At age 18 in October of 1835, Baha’u’llah married His first wife who was named Asiyyi...
As a Bahá'í youth, I remember not being impressed with the photographs I had seen of Bahá'u'lláh. Having grown up with charming...
- ► 2016 (107)
- ► 2015 (69)
- ► 2014 (85)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (85)
- فعاليت بهائيت در افغانستان
- Baha'i Architecture : How unique !!!
- Baha'i Architecture : Use of Obelisk
- Baha'i Architecture : The Eagle at the Burial Plac...
- Baha'i Architecture : The grave of Shoghi Effendi
- The two Factions of Babism - The Baha'is and The A...
- BBC's commendable services for the Cause of Baha'u...
- Does the Baha'i Faith suffer from schizophrenia by...
- Supreme Court of Afghanistan declared Baha’i faith...
- Violette Nakhjavani is dead !
- The Baha'i way of Begging
- Infallibility of UHJ demands NO ELECTIONS !!!
- Freedom of association and Baha'i Faith
- Yossi Shalom, addressed 40,000 people at the foot ...
- Baha’i Faith is Hypocrisy personified
- How Baha'i faith is a Cult?
- The Guardian problem in the Baha'i Faith
- Newly launched Baha'i Application for iPhone (Free...
- The Kitáb-i-Aqdas and Bahá'í Fundamentalism
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (75)